Holy Family

 

                                                                 


Hi stamping friends! For today's card I have spent a little more time on with the coloring of the Holy Family with stampin blends. The peaceful nativity stamp set has beautiful images. This stamp set pairs so well with the for unto us stamps (amazing greetings).



I also used the stitched shape dies to create the circle around the Holy Family. I used the 2 largest circles and die cut them at the same time to create the frame in the copper paper. Even though I did take the time to color this card was actually very quick and easy to put together. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you are all staying safe. Have a blessed day!
Don't forget if you would like to create a few stamped cards for Christmas and want all the work done for you sign up for this paper pumpkin. Let me know if you have any questions.





No comments:

Post a Comment