Quick and Easy with Evergreen Forest

 


Hi and welcome to another quick and easy Christmas card! For this card I used an idea from my amazingly talented friend, Tami Hewlett. She made a card a while back where she used an embossing folder on designer paper. So I used the evergreen forest 3D embossing folder with a piece of the snowflake splendor dsp. This paper is so pretty and I love the color palette. 


After running it through I lightly rubbed the raised edges with a sponge dauber and pool party ink. Then to give it a little more pop I lightly sponged some of the frost white shimmer paint. The shine on this in person is so pretty!


For the greeting I used the for unto us sentiment (which would also be a great for inside). I used it for the outside on this card because it fit so well in the space.  This card turned out so cute and I love how easy it was. You could even switch it up with using different sentiments.

Thank you again for stopping by to see this quick and easy Christmas card idea for today. I hope this inspires you to make your own Christmas cards! 



No comments:

Post a Comment