Love for the ocean

 Hello! Welcome! Today's card is again using the fun whale done stamp set and seabed embossing folder. I wanted to show you a card that does not involve the punch. I know so many are on a tight budget right not and the stamp sets and embossing folders are sold for pretty reasonable prices.  For this card I designed it around the background I made. I used the technique of rubbing pacific point ink pad on the raised part of the embossing folder. Ran through with a piece of whisper white and then using my sponge rubbed pool party to the background. In some areas the pacific point became a little dull and so I rubbed on a little bit more ink.



I ran the pool party card base through the embossing folder and lined up the other layer with the bottom layer. 


I added a few woven thread sequins to add a little sparkle. Thank you again for stopping by and please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this card. I would love to hear from you.  Have a blessed day and hope you come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment