Brightly gleaming

 


Hi! I am starting to work on my Christmas cards and this year I am going to share with you quick and easy cards to create (and they will be easy to mail). The first card is created with the for unto us stamp set. I think it is a must have for making your cards this year. So many different fonts and I love all the beautiful sentiments. I paired this set with the brightly gleaming dsp. This paper is gorgeous, I was so excited when they brought it back.


I gold heat embossed the greeting and used a few different dies to cut out the layers: rectangle stitched dies, stitched shape dies, stitched nested label dies. The forever gold laser cut specialty paper came in handy behind the greeting. You can do so much with this beautiful paper with layers of the different pattern. Thank you for stopping by. Come back soon and see the next easy Christmas card idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment