Christmas begins with Christ

 


Hi and welcome to another card in my quick and easy Christmas card series. Today's card turned out so pretty. Don't you love it when you create something and it surprises you and you end up liking it. I started with this greeting from the for unto us stamp set embossed in gold and cut it out using the stitched shape dies cut it out. I knew I wanted to use the forever gold laser cut dsp but I struggled with what to put behind it.


I always love dark colors behind and the neutral dsp had just the right color! A little piece of whisper white polka dot ribbon was just right because it didn't add a lot of thickness. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you share what you are making for your Christmas cards!
If you are struggling for ideas or would just like to create with everything done for you order the paper pumpkin today. You have until Nov. 10th to get this kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment