Never give up!

 




Hello stamping friends! So glad you here! Today's card was a little of a mess but I do like the way that it turned out in the end. I learned to not give up! I started with the winter woods stamp set embossed in white on watercolor paper. Using my water painters I added color with my reinkers. The colors were not exactly what I had in mind but I kept letting it dry between and adding more layers of color. At one point I almost was going to throw it away, but I kept trying. Finally, it looked pretty good to me.


I added some white ink splatter and also drops of water that I paper towel dried off to add some texture. In the end I think it is really a fun card. The background paper is from the snowflake spendor dsp and the greeting is from the for unto us stamp set which I white heat embossed. Thanks for stopping by. I really learned so much from this card, not to give up and how forgiving watercolor is. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment