New Blending Brushes

 Good day to you! I finally had time to play with the new blending brushes! They are amazing and will not disappoint you! They are so soft and smooth. A few things that I learned playing with them. Be patient! I found if I tried to apply to much ink to quickly it did not blend well. So take your time. Also, very light pressure. If you press to hard you will get harsh lines and marks. At first I was holding the brush on the head of it but when I moved my hand back to the handle I was using less pressure. So if you need to move your hand back. The last advise is to gently swirl the ink on scratch paper to get the majority of ink off. Swirling motion I found to be the best way to rub the brush.


- Using a piece of basic white card stock and using the new brushes and balmy bluecoastal cabana and bermuda bay I gently blended the colors horizontally. 
- I ran it through my stampin emboss machine with the seashells embossing folder.
- Stamped the greeting from whale done set in bermuda bay and then the coral and seaweed stamping off the ink so that it wouldn't be to dark. Die cut with rectangle stitched dies.
-Finished the card with a piece of bermuda bay cardstock embossed with the subtle folder, a strip of whale of a time dsp and flowers for every season gems



I used a little wink of stella glitter brush on the shells. It is really hard to get a good photo of the amazing shine this pen adds.
I hope you enjoyed this card. I know you will want to give the blending brushes a try. Let me know what tricks you find when using them. The inventory is low so I would say order now. I have one for each color group. ( red, blue, green, etc) Have a blessed day!





No comments:

Post a Comment