Masculine Valentine

 Welcome and so glad you are here! Today's card is a valentine for the masculine one in your life or possibly just an ocean lover. Living in Southern California this card would be great to send to most of the people I know. Lovers of the ocean and sea animals. 


- Using balmy blue as the base of the card and using the detailed hearts die I cut a panel removing all the smaller hearts. I did later glue a few on top for extra dimension.
- I attached the die to a piece of whale of a time dsp.
- Stamped the greeting from whale done bundle, punched the whale out of the dsp and finished with another extra heart on the greeting.


I did add a little wink of stella to the hearts that were added. I pretty much don't make a card these days without wink of stella. A must have! If you would like to create this card and purchase all the supplies you will have enough to pick some thing for FREE in the saleabration catalog. Don't miss out on this wonderful deal! Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! Stay healthy and stamp!








No comments:

Post a Comment