Fab Friday Challenge

 




Do you ever get in creative slumps? So what do you do to snap yourself out of it? I usually like to go to one of my favorite stamp challenge websites. So that is how I created this card using the design from the Fab Friday challenge. This was the sketch. So many options.


I had a few shells from the friends are like a seashell bundle that I had watercolored a few days ago after white heat embossing on shimmery white card stock. I used bermuda baybalmy blue and granny apple green ink refills for my coloring with my water painters.




I used the rectangle stitched dies and oh so ombre dsp cardstock. A little piece of braided linen trim for the layer under the sentiment. I am not sure why the bermuda bay looks so different in both pictures. I have been trying to work on my photographer skills, I guess I better keep working. If you have any tips let me know. Check out the fun cards that the designers on the challenge created. Give this sketch a try. Have a blessed day! 






4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the colors on the starfish and how you used the braided linen trim as the layer under the sentiment! Very beachy! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! I always forget about the braided trim and so I was excited to use it and loved the beachy feel also!

      Delete
  2. So pretty - what a great use of the DSP, and I love that colorful little starfish! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! I had so much fun creating this and it helped so much pulling me out of a slump!

      Delete