Leftover hearts

 


Hello, I wanted to show you a quick little card I created with leftover hearts from a card I made a while ago. (Sorry about the photo not sure why it turned out so dark) I used a heart that I had punched out for my heart template. Arranged the hearts and used mulitpurpose liquid glue to attach.


For the placement of the "love" I wanted to give you a little trick that helped me to space the letters as well as make them straight. I first placed the heart from the wreath builder dies with the letters already removed. I did not attach this, I just placed it down.


I placed a small amount of the multipurpose liquid glue on the letters (patting off any excess glue) and placed them in the holes for the letters. Then gently removed the large heart, making sure not to remove the letters. The take your pick tool is so helpful for this step. 


I also wanted to share a few tags that I made with more of the scraps that I had on my desk for Valentine gifts.


The clear tiny treat boxes are the perfect size for small candy.




The stitched shaped circle die is a retired paper and the everything else is from the arrange a wreath bundle. So fun and simple. I used a box that I had found  on clearance after Christmas, it actually has a snowflake behind this tag, but I really wanted a package that would hold 4 cupcakes so it worked perfect!








No comments:

Post a Comment