Strawberries, Blueberries and Raspberries!

 


Hi! I finally had a chance to play with my saleabration set berry blessings bundle today. It is 12x12 paper and a stamp set. All FREE with a $100 order! If you need supplies like card stock, ink refills, adhesive just get a list together and you will be happy you did! This set and paper is adorable. I made a few 3x3 cards and a gift box. So quick and easy.


I let the paper do most of the work for me. Cutting the 3x3 background layer and then using the sentiments from the stamp set. I cut them out with many of the die sets that I have but you could also just cut them with your paper trimmer. The paper has fruit on one side and then coordinating patterns on the reverse side. So making layers was easy.


The dies I used for sentiments and other layers were stitched shaped dies and rectangle dies.


For the mini pizza box (which holds 6- 3x3 cards and envelopes) I tried my ink blending on the rough side of the box. The pictures below show the box before I put it together. How different it looked before I put it together. When I folded the box some of the edges started to pull the color away so I splattered the box with white ink refill so that it would look like it was intentional. 


The sentiment on the cover is die cut with the stitched so sweetly dies and then I cut out some of the items from the cute designer series paper.


The box came together rather quickly. I love the way that it looks with the ink blending. I think it would look great if I used a stencil also.


The box put together before adding all the extra's.


The box after I finished ink blending with my blending brushes. If you do not have them yet make sure to order them! Thanks for stopping by today!










No comments:

Post a Comment