Seashell Friends

 


Hello and welcome! My card today is a fun monochromatic pacific point shell card. I stamped the friends are like seashells with black staz on ink on fluid 100 watercolor paper.  I added a quick wash of pacific point ink refill with my water painter. At the same time I created the background with the same water color paper and a quick wash of color.


I white embossed the greeting on black paper and cut in a small strip. For the strip behind I ink blended with blending brushes and pacific point ink on white cardstock, then ran through the stampin emboss machine with the seabed embossing folder. Then gently rubbed it with sandpaper.


I finished the card off with a few whale of a time sequins. Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget my watercolor Wednesday. Have a blessed day!









No comments:

Post a Comment