Watercolor Hugs

 Hi and welcome to another watercolor Wednesday! This week is a quick and easy watercolor greeting. I white heat embossed the so sentimental stamp set on a piece of fluid 100 watercolor paper and then wet the area around the sentiment. Using my water painters i dropped in color with seaside spraybalmy blue and highland heather ink refills.



After it dried completely I used my stitched shape dies to cut out the circle. I keep forgetting about the new stitched with whimsy dies, not sure why because when I use them I fall in love all over again. They add just great texture and no bulk to the card. 


I stamped the country home watering can and flowers with versamark ink on seaside spray card stock. If you think versamark is only good for embossing, think again. It makes a great subtle watermark look on paper. Try it sometime.


This card is simple yet I love how the greeting really stands out and makes a statement. Thanks for joining me today. Don't forget to order your paper pumpkin today if you would like to receive the FREE stencil pack! This month only!






 



No comments:

Post a Comment