Blender brushes

 


If you do not have the patience or time to color an image using the blending brushes to apply color makes it so quick and easy. I did that with the large flower image from the ornate style stamp set today. I keep a blending brush for each family color ( red, yellow, blue,etc) and they are easily cleaned by gently wiping them on clean scrap paper. I also have used my label maker to put the color name on the back of the brush.
After I used the blending brushes I some of the stampin blends to give a little more depth of color. I did not try to shade, I just swiped a little color.


This card I used:
Stampin blends



This card I used:
Thanks for stopping by today. Most of the things that I used on these cards is retiring so you will want to get them before they are gone for good. Many of them at discounted prices! Let me know if you have any questions. Have a blessed day!








No comments:

Post a Comment