Watercolor Ornate Style

 


Hi and welcome to another watercolor Wednesday! Today I have gone easy, white heat embossing the Ornate garden large flower bundle (retiring soon). What makes it easy is that with the embossed lines the color does not bleed and you can quickly add color. After heat embossing it I used my water painters and dropped in color from the ink refills that I had squirted onto an acrylic block. I love to drop in a few different colors to get some variation. 


After the image was dry I used the stitched so sweetly dies to cut out and then the rectangle stitched dies to cut the neutral designer series paper.


The greeting is from the see the good stamp set (retiring soon). I stamped it with saddle brown stazon ink on vellum paper. ( You will want to stamp on vellum with stazon because it is permanent and I find it dries best on it. Do wait a while for it to dry, mine started to smear a little. (Not sure why it looks green.)  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget if you like any of the stamp sets that I used today to get them before they are gone. Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment