Happy Easter!


 He Has Risen! What a blessing! What a blessing that we are able to go to church, even if it is outdoors here in Southern California after this long year of the virus. Hope is in sight with the vaccination being given to so many and the numbers finally going down. I pray for all of you who are struggling with affects from it and anyone who has lost anyone to this horrible thing. Have faith and rejoice that they are spending Easter with Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!


My card today was pretty simple the supplies I used were:


I hope you and your family have a blessed and wonderful Easter! Giving God all honor and glory! Thank you for stopping by today!


So excited to share the new catalog with you! My wish list is too long already! If you would like a catalog let me know and I will send one to you. If you would like to order from the new catalog now sign up to be a demonstrator and you can take advantage of early purchasing! One of the great perks of being a demonstrator. Let me know if you would like more info!






No comments:

Post a Comment