Floral Essence 3 ways

 Hi! Today I have 3 different cards made with the same flower from the floral essence (#149450) stamp set. Just by changing the color of the flower the cards all look so different.


Sorry some of the items have been retired and may be sold out already.

This card used:
Stitched shape dies
Purple posy stampin blends
Garden wishes (the greeting)


This card I used:
Rich razzleberry stampin blends
scraps from neutral dsp and smoky slate



This card uses:
Scripty embossing folder
In good taste dsp
Stitched shape dies


I apologize for all the things that have already been sold out.  At the time that I made these cards they were still in stock. If you see something I suggest you order now before it is gone. Thanks again for stopping by. Let me know in the comments which card you like the best.






No comments:

Post a Comment