Hugs and Kisses

 Hello! So glad you are here today. Lately I have been having such a hard time finding time to sit and put something on my blog. First, I was really having a hard time finding my creative zone, then luckily that came back but then I found no time to blog. Well, I am back! I have so many fun cards to share with you. The new catalog is out and I received my first order. It was a really tough decision. If you have many things on your wish list you can always sign up to be a demonstrator (only $99 and you pick $155 worth of product!) Or if you order over $25 in addition to the normal FREE money you receive for a limited time you will get $25 extra. For example, if you spend $250 you will have (10%) $25 FREE plus the extra $25 so a total of $50 FREE!


The new set that I used today is the sending hugs bundle. I did not use the dies with this card but you will want to get them for the 10% discount as well as they are amazing dies! I stamped the large stamp with memento ink pad ( the ink you use with stampin blends) and colored with stampin blends. These are beautiful alcohol markers.


After coloring I cut the panel out with the stitched rectangle dies. I mounted it on bermuda bay card stock that I had ran though my stampin cut and emboss machine with the new stitched greenery die. So this die is so beautiful! I am in love and can't wait to use it over and over!


I used the bermuda bay stampin blends and dark pool party blend for the ombre effect on the letters. Oh and I guess I did use the dies. I white embossed the "and kisses" with white powder on black card stock and die cut with one of the fun word die from the bundle. I can't wait to share the other cards I have made with this set. Check back soon! Have  a blessed day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment