In Color Hugs

 


Hi! So glad you are back. I have a fun card I created with the new in colors. If you are not familiar with what the in colors are, they are 5 colors that Stampin' Up introduces for 2 years to add on to the regular 4 color groups. Stampin Up does such a great job of color coordination by having not only ink pads and card stock in these colors but also stampin blends and several other accessories.   


For this card I stamped the sending hugs bundle with memento ink pad because I knew I wanted to use the smoky slate stampin blends to color behind the letters. I did this to make the letters and the image pop. I also stamped the same stamp with versamark ink to add a little to the background.


This card was quick and easy. This bundle had so many great sentiments! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a blessed day!







No comments:

Post a Comment