Last Chance

 Hi everyone and thank you for being so patient with me. I decided to take a break from my blog for a while. I did still post a few cards on my instagram account and so if you would like you can hop on over there to see them. I have been getting ready for the new catalog and using up all the scraps on my desk from product that will be retiring.  I have a few bits of news for you. First the current catalog will only be available to order from till May 3rd. If there is anything retiring you will want to get it now! A few of the bundles will still be available however they will not have the 10% discount so those you will want to order! A few of my favorites are:

Whale done


Jar of flowers


Nothings better

Forever fern


There are a few more, these are just a few of my favorites.  Check out your catalog today! You will not want to miss out on the savings! Speaking of catalogs, I will be sending catalogs to all of you who ordered with me in the last year. If you did not order and would like a catalog leave me a comment and I would love to send one out to you!


This new catalog has some of the best stamp sets, bundles, papers and accessories that I have ever seen! I can't wait to order on Tuesday! When you look through the catalog do you ever think, I want it all? Well now is a good time to get it all! If you sign up to be a demonstrator all your orders you will get a 20% discount. And the best reason to sign up starting May 4th is you can pick $155 worth of product from the new catalog for only $99! Also, a past paper pumpkin kit, all catalogs and everything you would need to start your business and free shipping.  If you just wanted to discount for yourself, many call this a hobby demonstrator I would love to have you join my team also! No pressure from me ever! I just want to share all the fun and discounts of being a demonstrator! Let me know if you have any questions!


Last but not least don't forget about the fun new paper pumpkin kit! I know that baseball is such a popular past time for so many. I think this will be a big seller!Order your paper pumpkin kit! Thank you for your patience and visiting my blog today! Have a blessed day! I am really excited to share with you lots of fun ideas from the new catalog!  


No comments:

Post a Comment