Pink Hugs

 


Hello, I am back with another sending hugs bundle  card. I hope you are enjoying seeing all the fun ways to use this bundle. I am having so much fun! This card is another quick and easy card and I have used another new product!


Have you guessed the new product? They are the basic border dies. I was so excited when I saw these in the new catalog. For this card I cut them with white card stock twice and stacked them. I love the layers that it added. I can't wait to use these dies over and over. I forgot to take a picture of the pearls that I colored with the stampin blends to add a little pop to the white die. I like how you can custom color the dies with the stampin blends.


The hugs die is attached to a piece of in good taste dsp. If you missed ordering this in the last catalog have no fear, it is here and you will want to get it. I love these papers!


Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed my pink hugs!






No comments:

Post a Comment