Goodbye Sweet Peach

 



I am so sad that the sweet as a peach bundle is retiring! I love the stamps and dies in this bundle. You will want to order this bundle today before it is gone forever! While you are at it you will want the coordinating designer series paper, simply gorgeous!
For this card I really focused on the paper. The water coloring is so beautiful! I paired it will a layer of basic border die cut white ruffle. The sentiment is the only stamping and I gold heat embossed it for some shine. I cut it apart, mounting it on calypso coral card stock and adhering to a die cut layering circle that I ran through with the tasteful textile embossing folder. I finished it off with a few artistry blooms sequins.  A quick and easy card. Let the designer series paper work for you. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the retired list, many things are already gone so if you see something you have always wanted grab it now! Many of the items I used today are discounted. Just click on the product word and it will take you right to my store! Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment