Hand Stamped Sentiments #390

 


It's time for another hand stamped sentiments challenge! This week we are taking on the new incolors. Beautiful and bright! 


There is so much goodness with this new set of colors. My new favorite changes daily! I picked the paradise palms stamps and dies to create my card this week. I began with a fun layer of color for the background by using my water painter and starry sky, orchid oasis and tahitian tide refills on Fluid watercolor paper. I made a quick line of color and then without reloading the ink color made a few more lines of color. It really shows the different shades of each color with more water added. After it completely dried I used more ink to make splatter with my waterpainter and left over ink.


After inking the 3 palm trees with early espresso and evening evergreen I again used my waterpainter to add a swipe of water. After that dried I used a blending brush with a little balmy blue for the background. I love the palm dies, especially the lattice piece that I used on this card. That is die cut with orchid oasis as well as the base of the card and the layer with the gingham embossing folder. I finished off with a few of the iridescent rhinestones basic jewels. I am so obsessed with those that I am going to have to buy another pack soon!
I am so excited to see what you design with the new incolors! Don't forget to post it on the hand stamped sentiments blog. If you love the new incolors don't forget that you can purchase a tumbler in each and every one of the colors. Below is the starry sky tumbler. Which color do you want to order? Thanks again for stopping by! Have fun playing with the new incolors!













4 comments:

  1. Love this so much, Patti! What a great background for those palms, and way to show off different shades! Brilliant! I am LOVING these new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! I also am loving the new colors! I am always looking for a way to stretch my supplies and varying the shade of the colors is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea on how you created the background and showcase the in-colors! Your card definitely has a beach feel. The sentiment with the die cut band is perfect! Thanks for being part of the HHS Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Genny! I am in love with all the beach style stamps right now, must mean summer is close! I am having a blast being on the design team, thank you!

      Delete