Sending Lots of Cards

 


If you want an all around great stamp bundle purchase the sending smiles bundle. It has everything you will need. Great images, amazing sentiments and dies that make it all easy! I made a bunch of cards for a friend and this bundle made my life so hassle free. What I loved the most was that I was able to make each card with a different greeting. Everything is covered; sympathy, birthday, encouragement, thanks and a general hello! I began stamping the flowers in different colors on basic white card stock. I wanted to play with giving the flowers a little extra dimension so I used my water color pencils and stampin' write markers to add some highlights. I love any chance to color and so this was so relaxing for me.


Using my blending brush and balmy blue I added a light layer of color and then stamped the leaves directly to the panel. I added some details to some of the leaves with water color pencils also. The flowers are adhered with stampin' dimensionals.


The assembly of the cards went very quickly. I am really loving this bundle! It is a must have for your crafting space. I could have made it even easier if I had stamped the "sending" on each card. However, I love the dimension that the die gives to the card. 








Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope this inspires you to create a set of cards for a friend for a gift, everyone can use cards! Have a great day!









1 comment:

  1. I’m very impressed by the added dimension of your coloring. Just beautiful,

    ReplyDelete