Kindness Changes the World

 


Hi stampin friends! I love a great sentiment! Many stamp sets I purchase it is because of the sentiments. What about you? The here for you has such meaningful sentiments! (the images are equally as beautiful) (You can purchase the bundle for a 10% discount.) This bundle is only available until the end of May so order now. For this card I combined it with the uniquely artistic stamp set. I gold heat embossed the large branch on watercolor paper and used bermuda bay and rich razzleberry ink to color. After it had dried I went in with a little smokey slate to make the image pop. The stitched rectangle die is what I used to cut the image out.


 Keeping with the gold theme I added a line of gilded leafing on rich razzleberry cardstock. To adhere the leafing I put a line of multipurpose glue along the edge, let it dry just a little (until tacky) then rubbed the leafing on. I forgot about how fun this stuff is! For the background I used the stitched greenery die. Gold heat embossed the greeting and highlighted a few of the words with watercolor pencils and my blender pen. Finished it off with a few brushed brass butterflies. Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have any questions let me know. Let your kindness change the world today and everyday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment