Sending a Card to Say Hello

 


Hello! Do you like to use solid stamps, ink and water together? That is the technique that I used for this card. Stamping on a piece of shimmery paper I inked up my sending smiles flowers and leaves and then applied water with my water painter to the stamp before stamping.  Depending on how much water you apply the image will be different every time. I splattered soft succulent ink over the entire piece when it had completely dried. 
For the top of the card I used the stitched greenery plate on soft succulent cardstock and then cut the piece with basic border dies. This edge really gives a beautiful, soft look to the edge. Keeping with the soft succulent I die cut the sending dies. You can purchase the bundle for a 10% discount! I finished off the card with a few of the brushed brass butterflies



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to try this technique! 







No comments:

Post a Comment