Riding the Waves


Hello, all my beach loving stampers! I have a fun card to share with you today. The waves of inspiration bundle is so very unique. I kept this card pretty simple but love the way that it turned out. Do you notice the gorgeous new color? It is Tahitian Tide one of the new incolors. Speaking of new incolors, don't forget the amazing promotion going on right now, sign up to be a demonstrator and you will receive all the new incolors products in your starter kit! (a $66.50 value) Only $99 and you will be able to customize your kit and pick $125 worth of product! That is a savings of $92.50 plus FREE shipping! Sign up today! Let me know if you have any questions.
For this card I white heat embossed the large wave stamp on the tahitian tide and then added a basic white die cut layer on top. This die set has 2 very cool wave dies.
 

I also die cut a few of the birds, adhered them with multipurpose glue and then I cut the wave apart as well as the sentiment. I wanted to give the wave a feeling of motion and so I adhered it at an angle. I think this gives it a fun look. Hopefully it isn't making anyone sea sick:)
Check out this adorable bundle. If you know anyone who loves the beach this bundle it for you! Don't forget when you purchase the bundle you will receive 10% off ! 
Have a beautiful day!











2 comments: