Uniquely Artistic Thanks

 


Hi stampers! Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! 
 In the uniquely artistic stamp set I think that this fern looking stamp is my favorite! I love the way it stamps, so crisp and clean. So I used mint macaron, soft sea foam and old olive. I stamped each one a few times without reinking to get a depth of color. I like that this gives me so much more use from my ink pads. The sentiment is from the amazing thanks dies. I watercolored with the same green colors on a piece of watercolor paper and then after it dried I die cut it. Then I did an inlay technique to adhere to the basic white stitched rectangle die. If you are not familiar with inlay, it is when you die cut one piece and place the another different piece in its place. Such a fun technique.  I really like to do this with flowers.


So glad that you stopped by today! Stampin' Up has so many wonderful promotions going on right now. Don't miss out! See below what is happening! If you have any questions please let me know. If you have not received a catalog let me know and I will send one out to you right away. Have a blessed day!












No comments:

Post a Comment