TGIF Sketch Challenge #368

 


I love a great sketch challenge and so I just had to play along with TGIF sketch challenge for this week. I do have to admit that my card was created with mostly scraps. I was creating another card with the paradise palms bundle  (10% off ) the other day and I just couldn't throw away this watercolored piece. So I made it into a card. Using a piece of the horizon designer series paper behind the die cut piece. (This paper will not be around for long, so get it now!) If you have missed the paradise palms bundle take another look.  The dies and stamps are amazing, like the vanilla hatch type strip on the card, not really sure what you would call the shape but I love it. And it fits the card length perfect on an A2 size card. The sentiment is white heat embossed on orchid oasis, which is the same color I watercolored the palm tree. For today I think this is my favorite new incolor, check back tomorrow to see if it changes, haha.





A few other products I used were the gingham embossing folder, and had to finish the card off with a few iridescent rhinestone jewels. I am serious obsessed with these jewels! They shine and take on every color around them. 
Make sure to check out the amazing talent over at the TGIF challenge blog! Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today and don't forget not to throw away those beautiful scraps.  Create a card with them!









No comments:

Post a Comment