Perfectly Penciled Paper


Perfectly Penciled Paper, say that 3 times fast! That might be a tongue twister but using this paper is easy! Gorgeous pencil drawings on one side and fun graphic drawings on the other. Something for everyone and all in black and white, so you know it will go with everything! Using the layering circle dies I did a quick and easy spotlighting technique. I colored the designer series paper with my stampin blends, melon mambo and mossy meadow. Lined the images backup and mounted it with dimensionals. The greeting is white heat embossed on black cardstock from the artistically inked stamp set. To finish it off with a little extra I used my black stampin blend and colored a few pearls. Such a great idea if you need an accessory of a particular color.
Thanks for stopping by today. Order this paper today! You will use it on everything! 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment