Hand Stamped Sentiments #391

 


Welcome to another fun hand stamped sentiments challenge! Check out the beautiful snapshots on this inspiration board. I was so torn with how to showcase these colors and images. I decided to keep it real simple and my inspiration came from the top left hand picture of the sun! I am really into my basic border dies right now and they are what I created the card around. 


First I needed to create the gorgeous sun image. I began by stamping the sun from the paradise palms stamp set with versamark ink and then clear embossed it. Then I pulled out my blending brushes and daffodil delight, crushed curry, calypso coral and cherry cobbler ink. When I ink blended this I used a very light touch so that the colors almost melted into each other, I began with the daffodil delight and went farther out towards the edges overlapping the colors. Then I went back over all the colors again finishing up with the daffodil delight. Do let the ink dry a while before stamping the sentiment. since this has many layers of ink it will take a little while to dry. The sentiment is from the sending smiles stamp set and I embossed that with black embossing powder to really make it shine.(The black and white embossing powders come in a set together.)


For the layers of clouds I die cut 3 rows and off set them a little so that they would not look identical.  I used dimensionals on the first and last layer of clouds. Finishing off with my favorite, iridescent rhinestone basic jewels and a little wink of stella glitter brush on the tops of each of the clouds. (Sorry I couldn't get a clear pic of the shine from the wink of stella)
I am so excited to see what catches your eye on this inspiration board. I know that everyone will see something different! Have a blessed week!







4 comments:

  1. Wow, Patti - that is the most stunning blending I have ever seen! Absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE those cloud border dies! This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Heather, you have made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to always find beauty in my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge photo! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! That is really sweet of you!

      Delete