Paradise

 


Happy Monday! 
Waves of inspiration, paradise palms and the fern 3D embossing folder all work great together! They all have a beautiful beachy feel. To frame my sentiment in this card I first die cut the from the layering circle dies before running through the ferns embossing folder. This is an important step, because if I embossed it first and then die cut the circle it would have flattened out the beautiful ferns. The pelican is stamped with memento ink so that I could color it with crumb cake, bronze and ivory Stampin' blends. I used many of the amazing dies for this card. I am obsessed with the layer on the clouds, such a fun addition to just plain clouds. I debated whether or not to add the birds, however I think they add a fun element to the card. Let me know what you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look into a little beachy paradise. Don't forget to order from the soon to be retired Jan-June mini catalog. There are many items that are greatly reduced in price. Also, only a few more days to order the June paper pumpkin. Sure to be a fun one to create this summer with friends and family! The buy one, get one half off is still going on for all Stampin' Up kits. Check out the website to see the variety, so many cute additions. They are great for gift giving! While you are looking at the new kits also check out the new branded merchandise. Something for everyone!












No comments:

Post a Comment