Scrapbooking

 



Hello! I saw on instagram a few Stampin' Up demonstrators who have been posting scrapbooking pages for the last 7 days and I was so inspired I had to create one. My first love was scrapbooking and then I started to create cards and that took way less time and so I started to scrap less. I realized making this page how much I missed it (and how rusty I am since it took me a few hours just to make one page).  I started with this photo that our family had taken many, many years ago and I immediately thought of the paradise palms bundle.  A few of the items that I used are either retired or from old paper pumpkins.  The palm trees and dies made this page pretty simple, just the layout took a while. I think because I am now use to creating on a small card front instead of a 12x12 page. However, I am really happy with the end results. The other current product I used was the basic border dies, rectangle dies and waves of inspiration dies
 Thank you to those demonstrators who created for 7 days straight, I have loved seeing your creations. I apologize for not giving credit to those demonstrators, I am not exactly sure of everyone who was contributing and I don't want to leave anyone out.   You have all really inspired me to create more pages. I forgot how much I love to make pages. A huge thank you!


Photo was taken by Lorin Backe Photography.








No comments:

Post a Comment