Watercolor Shells

 


This month there is a lot going on with Stampin' Up! Watercolor month, new holiday catalog and saleabration! So much excitement! The new holiday catalog has so many items that you will want to get them all now so that you can take advantage of saleabration. If you are not familiar with saleabration it is during July and August and for every $50 or $100 you spend you can pick an item for FREE from the special catalog. For example, if you spend $150 you can pick either 3- $50 items or 1- $50 and 1-$100 item. The items are only available during this time period. So take advantage of the great deal!
For my first watercolor card I did a quick and easy watercolor technique. Begin with a piece of fluid watercolor paper and spritz with water. With the water painter apply rich razzleberry ink refill to the paper. Let the water move the ink around and let it dry completely. Tip to tell if the paper is dry, if it feel cool to the touch it is still wet. After it has dried apply another layer of ink with the water painter to several areas of the paper. Let this dry.
After I finished the watercolor techinque I used the seaside seashell dies to cut out the large image and then ran it through with the seashell 3D embossing folder.  I also ran through a piece of basic white card stock with the embossing folder to adhere the panel with. 


The sentiment is from the one happy family stamp set and white heat embossed on rich razzleberry cardstock. I added a few iridescent rhinestone jewels for a little sparkle.  Try this fun and easy watercolor technique today! If you missed it check out the video that Stampin' Up put out! 
If you have not yet received the new catalog let me know and I would love to send them to you or you can view online.











2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Reminds me I haven't used this folder for a while, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You have made my day saying that I inspired you!! Your stamping is amazing! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete