You Are Amazing Hippo

 


I know I am not alone with my love of the hippest hippo stamps and dies! Free with qualifying order. Today I wanted to watercolor my hippo so I stamped and black heat embossed him on Fluid watercolor paper, then using my water painter and Orchid Oasis and Tahitian Tide I painted him. I die cut him out after he dried completely.  My card idea was to make him stand out in the crowd so I stamped the other hippos with Smokey Slate and colored them with light Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend and Ivory. The hills were created with the basic border dies with Parakeet Party cardstock as well as the sprouts of grass from the hippo dies. The flowers were created with Orchid Oasis and Tahitian Tide cardstock to coordinate with the hippo. (I did add a few grass markers with the light Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend) The greeting is from the Amazing Phrasing saleabration stamp set. (Free with a $100 order)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to take advantage of the saleabration items before they are sold out. A few of the items have sold out already. Place your orders today!













No comments:

Post a Comment