Warm and Beachy Day

 


Happy first Friday of August! Before we know it summer will be over, but we can still stamp a lovely vacation spot. I created mine with the Rays of Light stamp. I began by stamping with versamark and then clear embossing the rays on So Saffron Cardstock. The results were so shiny and warm! (Check out my last picture on this post) I then did the same with a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock, cut a curve and lined them up and used my tear and tape to adhere. 


Now for the scene, I used the Paradise Palms stamps for the greeting and the Palms dies with Early Espresso Cardstock. (the greeting is white heat embossed) I love how this card turned out. Try clear embossing powder on some cardstock, the results are really very fun! Thanks for stopping by today!  
















No comments:

Post a Comment