Fill Your Basket with Happiness

 


I love a stamped container, especially a basket! I can fill it with endless things and today I have filled the basket from Cheerful Basket bundle with flowers from Fond of Autumn bundle. Two of my favorite stamp sets for fall cards! I stamped the basket with Memento black ink on crumb cake cardstock and then added a little extra highlights and low lights with Stampin' Blends Crumb Cake and the Medium Natural Tones Stampin' Blends.


I stamped the Fond of Autumn flowers with Crumb Cake ink and colored with Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron and Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends. I used the dies in the bundle to cut out the individual sprays.



I mounted them all on a piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock and a layer of Basic White Cardstock that I embossed with the Fern 3D embossing folder. The basket is adhered to a Stitched Rectangle die cut and the greeting black heat embossed on another layer of Basic White Cardstock.
Let me know what you like to place in your baskets? It is a great way to stretch your stamp supplies! Have fun and come back soon!
Don't forget to check out the weekly deals on Stampin' Up website, the new perfect partner dies, and the spooky Halloween Paper Pumpkin! Order today!












No comments:

Post a Comment