Fond of Autumn Many Thanks


Hi! So glad that you are here. If you have been to my blog before you might remember how much I love to color. I tend to be drawn to the the line art in the Stampin' Up catalog for this reason. When I saw the Fond of Autumn bundle I was so excited. I was inspired by Mikaela over at the crafty oINK pen. She did a really fun video a while ago and colored the piggy set with Stampin' Up watercolor pencils. After I watched her video I quickly stamped the large Autumn spray with Memento ink on Vanilla Cardstock and started to color with my watercolor pencils. It is so relaxing to just sit and color. I think the biggest thing with watercolor or colored pencils is that you apply the color as light as possible and really build up the intensity. You can't rush coloring with pencils. I used the original watercolor pencil set for my card. For the base of the card I used the Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock and also another layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock that used with the Stitched Greenery Die.
I really love a clean and simple card. Thanks so much to Mikaela for the inspiration! I hope I have inspired you to take a little time for yourself and enjoy coloring!

















 





No comments:

Post a Comment