Fond of Autumn Acorns!

 


I just love the acorn stamp in the Fond Of Autumn stamp set! For the cards today I started with Fluid Watercolor paper and stamped one card with Saddle Brown Stazon Ink the acorns in rows and then used my water painters to add color; crushed curry, pumpkin pie, cajun craze, cherry cobbler, rich razzleberry and mossy meadow to color.


I used the Layering Circles dies for the greeting, Basic Border dies and a few Brushed Metallic gems (these are on sale right now!)


For the second card I stamped each row of acorns with the same ink colors and used the water painter to move the ink around. If you don't like the messy water color look this might not be something you would like. You do lose the stamped image a little.


The Timber 3D Embossing Folder was used for this card for the bottom layer. I splattered a little ink on the background and used a scrap for my sentiment.













No comments:

Post a Comment