Hand Stamped Sentiments #397




Are you ready for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge? This inspiration board has so much to draw inspiration from! I was drawn to the cup of coffee, who likes a warm cup of coffee during a brisk fall morning? I pulled out the Nothings Better Than stamp set for this card! I began by stamping the coffee cup 3 times with stazon black ink on fluid watercolor paper and watercolored with evening evergreen ink and water painter. I die cut with Love You More Than dies. I used the layering circle dies for the base of my coffee.

The leaf fall 3D embossing folder is one of my favorites and I embossed on crumb cake and gently used a blending brush with crumb cake ink to really make the leaves pop. I used the side of my scissors to distress the sides and white ink refill and black ink refill to splatter ink.



The sentiment was stamped with evening evergreen and "coffee" was die cut and I used crumb cake Stampin' blends to add color. Before I attached the cups and my greeting I used evening evergreen and stamped the stitching from Celebrate with Tags for the cable looking piece in the inspiration picture.


I am really excited to see all the fall cards! It is hard to imagine that it will get cool since we are having a major heat wave in Southern California right now! Thanks so much for stopping by, don't forget to check out the cards on the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog and join the fun with your own creation!











No comments:

Post a Comment