Hand Stamped Sentiments #398

 


Hi, and welcome back for another Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge! I love this sketch and there are so many options! I used the Celebrate Sunflowers for my card today! I love to layer designer series paper with the Sunflower dies. The dies come with the outline and the solid die for the images so that made layering easy! This card came together rather quickly and the only stamping that I did was to white heat emboss the sentiment on black cardstock. 




Products I used to create this card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will join us over at the hand stamped sentiments challenge and create a card with this fun and versatile sketch! So excited to see what ideas you have.






With all orders you will receive an exclusive project tutorial! So many amazing designers in this group!











No comments:

Post a Comment