Hand Stamped Sentiments #400


Wow, Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #400.   I have just been part of the design team for a short time and to think there have been 400 challenges through the years, that is impressive. This fun inspiration challenge is a combination of beautiful fall images. I am excited to see what you bring to the challenge boards. My card was not only inspired by the lovely photos below but also from a 2020 catalog card. I love to use old catalogs to get my creative juices flowing. 
For this card I began with a quick watercolor wash on a panel of Fluid watercolor paper using cajun craze and crushed curry. After it dried I stamped the Fond of Autumn large stamp with cajun craze. Then on a piece of basic white cardstock I inked the center of the stamp with cajun craze (making sure to leave the edges uninked) and then swiped crushed curry on the outer edge. Using the dies to cut out, layered with a piece of linen thread. Finished the card with a sentiment stamped on crumb cake and a few brushed metallic dots.


Here are the products used:

 










No comments:

Post a Comment