Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #401

 


Hi and happy November! Today we have a fun sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments! I am so excited to see what all the designers have created with this sketch! I am also very excited to see what you create as well! This week I have used the Celebrate with tags bundle. This bundle is so versatile!  I made the pink version first and then I thought about created the same card with blue. Which is your favorite?


For the stripes of cardstock down the side I used the Merry Melody 3D embossing folder. I love using this folder for Christmas cards as well as birthday cards!


The layers of circles were created with the Layering Circles dies. If you missed the large shimmery Wonderful Snowflakes from last year, they are back! They have the most unbelievable shine! I finished both cards with a mix of Brushed Metallic Dots, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic jewels and Fine Sparkle Gems. Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to seeing many wonderful cards this week with this sketch!










No comments:

Post a Comment