Light up the Season


Today I have created a card with the Tree For Sale Stamp Set (retiring soon). I inked up the trees with pear pizzazz and mint macaron and then spritzed with water. Quickly I stamped a piece of fluid watercolor paper. I like to let the stamp sit on the paper for a few extra seconds to let the water and ink really sink into the paper fibers. I followed up with the second layer however with I did not add the water to the stamp this time. But because the tree was still a little wet it did blend a little. Give this technique a try! It is really fun.
 

For the lights I stamped with crumb cake and then filled the bulbs in with ink and my water painter. I also used a strip of subtle designer series paper, white heat embossed the sentiment and for the bottom layer I used the Fern 3D Embossing Folder for a little added texture. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment