Oh, Come Let Us Adore Him!

 


This is probably going to be the last Christmas card post for 2022! I have so much new product I am so excited to share with you. So it is time to put away all the Christmas sets and move on. For this card I used the peekaboo farm stamp set, they reminded me of the animals in the manger with the Holy Family. I also wanted to show you how to use masking paper for the layers.
I began by stamping the bottom wall 4 times across my basic white cardstock and then the lamb, horse and ram with memento ink. Then I stamped all of those things on masking paper and fussy cut them out. I put the masked images on the matching animal and wall and then stamped the walls in the back row and the pig and cow. Then I made masks for those animals and placed them down. I reused the wall masks for the back row so that I could then use blending brushes to ink blend the sky. I flicked on white ink refill with my water painter for the stars.
After the sky was finished I removed all the masks and used Stampin' blends to color. The sentiment is a retired stamp set but I really wanted this greeting. I white heat embossed the sentiment. The card is a small slim line card size. 
I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas! And smile when you think of all the sweet little animals bowing before our Lord at His birth!










No comments:

Post a Comment