Watercolor Trees for Sale

 




Hi, I have a few more Christmas cards to share the next couple of days and then it is on to fun new product from the new Stampin' Up spring mini catalog and Saleabration! Who else is excited for new, FREE product? This card was fun to create. The tree is white heat embossed on watercolor paper and then I applied ink with my water painter for an embossed resist technique. For the background I ink blended the background on basic white cardstock and then ran it through with the Merry Melody Embossing folder. I sprinkled on a little water for even more texture.
Supplies I used:
If you have not checked out the clearance rack on Stampin' Up website you need to go now! So many amazing items at unbelievable prices! If you see something you want get it now because quantities are limited.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a beautiful week!











No comments:

Post a Comment