What to do with Cardstock Scraps?

 


Do you hoard your cardstock scraps? I have a whole bin full of cardstock pieces that I know I will need some day, haha. Well, today is the day. I created a background with several of the strips! I even ran one of them through with the gingham embossing folder for some extra added texture. 
For the focal point I created a tag from the Celebrate with Tags Stamp Set (sorry the dies are no longer available.) and subtle designer series paper. Stamped and die cut the mitten twice as well as the sentiment. I used white seam binding ribbon and a piece of linen thread to tie off the ribbon.


Let me know what you like to do with your scraps of cardstock! I am always looking for ways to decrease my stash. Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!














No comments:

Post a Comment