Happy New Year with Global Design Project #375

 



Happy New Year! Can you believe it is 2023? I thought I would start the year off with a fun challenge over at the Global Design Project blog with the theme PARTY. I created this card with many new products that you will be able to order from me beginning on Thursday Jan. 4th! 
First off check out the new alpha die set, Alphabet A Le Mode! A must have and make sure to order some adhesive sheets to make life so easy! Next is the fun Hand-Drawn Dots Background Stamp! I white heat embossed mine and did a little watercoloring for the fun, bright background! The 3 drinks are from the Nothings Better Than stamps and Love You More Than dies, also watercolored with the same colors as the background  (Calypso Coral, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green inks). Finally the sentiments are from the Framed Florets Bundle and the Charming Sentiments Bundle. I finished the card off with a few of the Fine Sparkle Adhesive Gems !  (Retiring soon!) All parties need a little sparkle!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! My prayer for you is that you and your family stay healthy and safe for 2023!













No comments:

Post a Comment