Framed Florets

 


Happy Friday! I am taking a break from playing with the saleabration items for today and going back to one of my favorites the Framed Florets Bundle. I wanted to use just the flowers today to show that you don't have to use the frames (although I do love them). I stamped the flowers and leaves with Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock and colored with Stampin' Blends. Then using the dies from the Framed Florets Dies cut them out. I also die cut one of the branches with Soft Succulent Cardstock for a layer behind the flowers. After stamping the sentiment I adhered it all to the Perfectly Penciled DSP, I really liked the contrast of the dark background and felt it really made the flowers pop. I finished it off with Basic Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
A very quick and easy card! Have a great day!


Last day to order the Sunshine and Smiles Paper Pumpkin.













2 comments:

  1. Terrific layout and the black, blue and purple colors are fabulous to really get those flowers to pop.

    ReplyDelete