Shabby Chic In the Country

 


As I have said before I am not great at shabby chic style cards, although I totally admire them, I was not gifted with that talent. But the In The Country Stamp Set really had me dig deep to try and find it. I stamped the image with Saddle Brown Stazon so that I could use my water painters and water colored pencils to add my color. After it had dried I added many layers and texture to the card with Dandy Designs DSP, Hive 3D embossing folder and Brushed Metallic Dots. I also added more grunge with my blending brushes and ink to the layers. I didn't realize when I was creating this card that I used 3 saleabration items. Both the stamp set and the embossing folder are FREE with $50 each order and the DSP is FREE with a $100 order. Don't forget that saleabration only runs through the end of February! Get your order in now!













2 comments: